Alamo Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your batter more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service--and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Alamo Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Free Battery Test | Alamo Toyota - San Antonio
When you service your vehicle at Alamo Toyota ask about our Free Battery Test Special. Contact us today to schedule your visit! (210) 490-1604
Spend & Save Special | Alamo Toyota - San Antonio
Service your vehicle at Alamo Toyota today and start taking advantage of our Spend & Save discount.
Spend This, Save This!
Spend $500……………..Save $50
Spend $400-$499……...Save $40
Spend $300-$399……...Save $30
Spend $200-$299……...Save $20
Spend $100-$199……..Save $10