The Toyota Highlander is back for 2020 with a fresh new look and design. The fourth-generation SUV is built on a new TNGA-K platform and features new, chiseled exterior design. To best showcase the 2020 Toyota Highlander’s stunning new design, the auto maker also added a variety of new exterior paint colors.
These include, Moon Dust, Blizzard Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Ruby Flare Pearl, Opulent Amber and Blueprint. The only colors that carry over from the 2019 model year are Celestial Silver Metallic and Midnight Black Metallic.
Read More: When will the 2020 Highlander arrive at Alamo Toyota?
Here’s what new on the 2020 Toyota Highlander
Toyota has made a long list of changes to the new Highlander and has added new safety technologies and variety of entertainment features. New equipment includes:
- Lane Tracing Assist and Road Sign Assist technologies
- A new L trim available only on the V6-powered 2020 Highlander
- A 12.3-inch touchscreen display for the Platinum model
- A JBL Premium Sound System
- A new version of the Toyota Hybrid System
- Ambient LED lighting for the Limited and Platinum trims
- Available leather interior trim in Glazed Caramel
- An available dynamic torque vectoring all-wheel drive system
Will the 2020 Toyota Highlander have Apple CarPlay?
Yes! The new 2020 Toyota Highlander is standard with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, SiriusXM®, Waze, Amazon Alexa compatibility and much more. This sleek SUV comes in 7- or 8-passenger seating configurations and five trims, including the L, LE, XLE, Limited and Platinum.
Read More: What’s the difference between the 2019 Toyota Highlander and 4Runner?
How will you build your 2020 Toyota Highlander? Our team is here to help you find the perfect Highlander for you. We expect the new SUV to start arriving in our showroom any day now. We are also now accepting reservations. Contact our team to reserve your new 2020 Toyota Highlander today! From all of us at Alamo Toyota, thank you for reading.