The ALAMO TOYOTA ENGINES FOR LIFE PROGRAM is designed to provide added value and an unsurpassed long-term benefit to our customers, assuring you the best ownership experience possible. Since Alamo Toyota is assuming the risk associated with a LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY, several limitations, restrictions and maintenance requirements must apply to keep to warranty valid for as long as you own your New or Pre-Owned Certified Toyota.
This Engines for Life Warranty represents an exceptional, no-cost value to our customer; however, it is limited to the engine and its internal parts only. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT CUSTOMERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAMS. These extended warrant programs provide a very comprehensive coverage to the vehicle.
Limitations, Restrictions and Requirements
- Warranty is non-transferable. It is only valid for the original purchaser of the car.
- Warranty is limited to engine and all internally lubricated parts as defined by the manufacturer.
- Any engine failure caused by abuse, neglect or engine modification will not be covered.
- Customers must have all service work performed by Alamo Toyota consistent with the intervals and requirements of the manufacturer. Any free or discounted oil changes, and any other "Special" will be honored, but the work must be performed by Alamo Toyota.
- Oil Changes and any other maintenance performed by anyone other than Alamo Toyota will void the contract.
- The only additional requirements is the purchaser must return the vehicle every five (5) years for a complimentary engine inspection.
- Warranty provided by Alamo Toyota, Non-Factory.